Warehouse / 2nd Shift - KENT, WA
- - Kent, WA
- Full Time
- Medical / Dental / Life & Disability Insurance / Matching 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Kent, WA Division by providing excellent customer service in the areas of product receiving and fulfillment of customer orders.
- Fill customer orders: Picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders.
- Unload trucks.
- Assist in putting away and relocating stock.
- Keep the floor neat and clean and the stock orderly.
- Follow proper safety procedures and perform all job duties in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as requested
- Medical and Dental coverage.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Paid time off - vacation, sick time and holidays.
- 401k plan with a company match..
- One year of experience working in a warehouse preferred.
- You must pass a drug screen and background check.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to operate lift equipment, reach trucks, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds or more waist high on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Warehouse and shipping dock environment, working in all weather conditions.
- Overtime, some weekends, and participation in annual physical inventory required.
- Shift is Monday-Friday, 3 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.