Billing and Rebate Coordinator - KENT, WA
- - Kent, WA
- Full Time
Provide timely and accurate processing of all billing and rebate related functions, ensuring both profitability of daily orders and a high standard of customer service. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Responsible for National accounts pricing and rebates.
• Responsible for the processing of division's rebates, reconciliations and balancing of rebates records and spreadsheets related to all rebate aging.
• Resolves problems in recurring contracts and rebate assignments.
• Request/Receive contracts from Mills, Merchandisers and Account Managers. Loads pricing and communicates as appropriate to internal business partners.
• Assist Account Managers with account pricing.
• Perform moderate to complex degrees of billing functions such as the checking of shipping memos, making additions and deductions for freight and parcel posts.
• Analyzes purchase order price as well as current prices and price increases for proper use in special pricing costing.
• Maintains customer's tax letters and class codes.
• Assist customers with problems, pricing and quantity changes.
• Perform other functions as necessary.
• Minimum 2-3 years Rebate/Billing experience, including previous experience in high volume company.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Basic accounting knowledge.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and current versions of Microsoft Office.
• Ten key and typing by touch.
• Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives. Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Detail oriented, well organized with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects.
• Proficient in developing and maintaining report tracking tools.
• Ability to work with little direct supervision.
• Approachable, flexible, adaptable to change.
• Professional office environment.
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
• Regularly lift 10-20 lbs.
• Frequent use of basic office equipment (i.e. computer, stapler, 3-hole punch, paper cutter, etc.)
• Occasional overtime and participation in annual physical inventory required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts