CDL Night Driver - KENT, WA
- - Kent, WA
- Full Time
- Medical, dental, life, AD & D, disability and 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the KENT, WA Division by providing excellent customer service in the areas of product fulfillment and delivery of customer orders. This is a nightly route with hours from 6:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
Class A CDL required.
- Plan daily delivery route.
- Locate stock in warehouse and load onto truck while reviewing orders for accuracy.
- Drive to customer locations; unload stock at customer location, put stock in appropriate location.
- Solve order problems for customers when necessary including, but not limited to COD's, shortages, and misfiled orders.
- Communicate customer information (problems, changes in order size, and other distributor positions with customers) to management.
- Follow proper safety procedures and perform all job duties in a safe manner.
- Deliver product to customers accurately, safely and on time.
- Assist warehouse staff from other areas when possible.
- Participate in annual physical inventory process.
- Perform other functions as necessary.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong customer service orientation; good public relations skills.
- Ability to read and follow a road map.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to meet company and regulatory driving record requirements.
- Ability to move stock using a hand truck or pallet jack.
- CDL Class A required.
- Excellent driving record and valid medical card required.
- One year work experience driving a truck or tractor trailer and one year work experience in a warehouse preferred.
- Warehouse, customer location and truck cab environment;
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds or more waist high on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Subject to extremes in weather and traffic conditions.
- Overtime, occasional weekends and participation in annual physical inventory required.Unsolicitated CDL Application of Employment
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts