Non - CDL Delivery Driver/Warehouse
- - Sacramento, CA
- Full Time
- Medical / Dental / Life / Disability / Matching 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Sacramento Division by providing excellent customer service in the areas of product receiving, order fulfillment, and delivery.
• Plan daily delivery route to ensure orders are delivered to customer locations accurately, safely and on time with maximum fuel efficiency.
• Pull and prepare orders for delivery; load trucks.
• Drive to customer locations; unload orders and put stock in the appropriate location.
• Unload trucks; check in, receive and put away product in assigned warehouse location.
• Follow proper safety procedures and perform all job duties in a safe manner.
• Solve order problems for customers when necessary (COD's, shortages, misfiled orders).
• Communicate customer information (problems, changes in order size, and other distributor positions with customers) to management.
• Perform routine maintenance on pallet jacks.
• Perform other functions as necessary.
• Valid driver license required.
• Excellent driving record.
• One year work experience driving a truck; one year work experience in a warehouse preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to communicate at all levels of organization and with employees of other companies, and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
• Ability to read and follow a road map.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to meet company and regulatory driving record requirements.
• Basic math, understanding of measuring systems, and basic reading and writing skills.
• Ability to move stock using a hand truck or pallet jack.
• Ability to operate lift equipment, reach trucks, etc.
• Knowledge of basic computer operation including the use of keyboards and standard user interface (Windows).
• Warehouse, customer location and truck cab environment.
• Able to lift up to 75 pounds or more waist high on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
• Subject to extremes in weather and traffic conditions.
• Overtime, occasional weekends and participation in annual physical inventory required.
• Shift is Monday through Friday; start time is dependent upon daily delivery routes.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts