Customer Service / Fine Paper - KENT, WA
- - Kent, WA
- Full Time
- Medical, dental, life, AD & D, disability and 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Kent, WA Division by providing outstanding customer service, through the timely and accurate processing of customer orders, answering inquiries, solving customers' concerns and building customer relationships especially to the printing community. Provide administrative support for assigned Account Managers in a team-based environment in alignment with WCP Solutions' culture and company and department goals. Background in printing paper sales or printing industry is required.
• Accept and process customer telephone, fax, e-mail, online orders while providing exceptional customer service in order to meet sales support objectives.
• Increase sales revenue and account penetration by encouraging "add-on" items; telemarketing to select customers to achieve financial goals.
• Provide price quotes for stock items; work with merchandising and sales to facilitate price quotes for non-stock items.
• Assist customers with problems, delivery times, lost orders, returns, price adjustments, etc.; answer customer product inquiries (i.e. availability, suitability, substitutions, sustainability, sizes, etc.) to provide excellent customer care.
• Track backorders and future orders for customers and Account Managers to assist in timely customer receipt of product.
• Communicate customer-related information, opportunities and problems to Account Managers and Sales Manager to facilitate information flow.
• Prepare customer specific order guides on request.
• Process customer claims.
• Create and/or update customer online shopping lists.
• Prepare stock increase/decrease forms and relay information to merchandising team.
• Perform other functions as necessary.
• Two years of customer service experience in the Print Industry is desirable.
• Associate degree or equivalent education in Business, Marketing, Communications or a closely related field preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and current versions of Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong knowledge for math and ability to apply it.
• General understanding of printing papers and paper products.
• Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
• Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Detail oriented, well organized with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects.
• Approachable, flexible, adaptable to change.
• Professional office environment.
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, regularly lift 10-25 lbs.
• Frequent use of basic office equipment (i.e. computer, copier, fax, stapler, 3-hole punch, paper cutter, etc.).
• Heavy telephone and email contact with customers.
• Occasional overtime as needed.