Daily Route Driver Non-CDL - KENT, WA
- - Kent, WA
- Full Time
- Medical / Dental / Life / Disability / Matching 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Kent, WA Division by providing excellent customer service in the areas of product fulfillment and delivery of customer orders. This is a daily route with scheduled deliveries Monday through Friday.
• Plan your delivery route.
• Locate stock in warehouse and load onto truck while reviewing orders for accuracy.
• Drive to customer locations; unload stock at customer location, put stock in appropriate location.
• Solve order problems for customers when necessary including, but not limited to COD's, shortages, and misfiled orders.
• Communicate customer information (problems, changes in order size, and other distributor positions with customers) to management.
• Follow proper safety procedures and perform all job duties in a safe manner.
• Deliver product to customers accurately, safely and on time.
• Assist warehouse staff.
• Participate in annual physical inventory process.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• Excellent driving record and valid medical card required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong customer service orientation; good public relations skills.
• Ability to read and follow a road map.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to meet company and regulatory driving record requirements.
• Ability to move stock using a hand truck or pallet jack.
• Warehouse, customer location and truck cab environment.
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds or more waist high on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
• Subject to extremes in weather and traffic conditions.
• Overtime, occasional weekends and participation in annual physical inventory required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts