Customer Service Rep - EUGENE, OR
- - Eugene, OR
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Eugene Division by providing outstanding customer service, through the timely and accurate processing of customer orders, answering inquiries and solving customers' order-related problems. Provide administrative support for assigned Account Managers in a team based environment in alignment with WCP Solutions' culture and company and department goals.
• Process customer orders while providing exceptional customer service in order to meet sales support objectives.
• Increase sales revenue and account penetration by encouraging "add-on" items; telemarketing to select customers to achieve financial goals.
• Provide price quotes for stock items; work with merchandising and sales to facilitate price quotes for non-stock items.
• Assist customers with problems, delivery times, lost orders, returns, price adjustments, etc.; answer customer product inquiries (i.e. availability, suitability, substitutions, sustainability, sizes, etc.) to provide excellent customer care.
• Track backorders and future orders for customers and Account Managers to assist in timely customer receipt of product.
• Communicate customer-related information, opportunities and problems to Account Managers and Sales Manager to facilitate information flow.
• Retain and file customer PO's.
• Maintain samples and swatches for Division facility.
• Source new / custom items as well as research options, information and obtain quotes from suppliers to seek product and program situations.
• Follow up on supplier orders to ensure product availability.
• Assist buyer in communicating with vendors on various tasks including purchase order confirmations, delivery dates, shortages and other supply chain related issues.
• Perform other functions as necessary.
• One year of customer service or closely related experience.
• General paper knowledge preferred.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and current versions of MS Office.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to solve complex business related math problems.
• Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Effective verbal and written communications skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives. Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure.
• Detail oriented, well organized with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects.
• Approachable, flexible, adaptable to change.
• Professional office environment.
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time, regularly lift 10-20 lbs.
• Frequent use of basic office equipment (i.e. computer, copier, fax, stapler, 3-hole punch, paper cutter, etc.).
• Heavy telephone contact with customers.
• Occasional overtime may be required.
• Position hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm but may vary as needed.
WCP Solutions https://wcpsolutions.hirecentric.com