Order Puller - BOISE, ID
- - Boise, ID
- Full Time
- Medical / Dental / Life / Disability / 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Boise, ID Division by providing excellent customer service in the areas of product receiving and fulfillment of customer orders.
- Fill customer orders: count out sheets, pull industrial items, prepare orders for shipment or count sheets to be cut to customer's specifications.
- Unload trucks.
- Assist in putting away and relocating stock.
- Keep the floor neat and clean and the stock orderly.
- Follow proper safety procedures and perform all job duties in a safe manner.
- Break down empty cartons for recycling.
- Identify stock that is not moving to management.
- Assist warehouse staff from other areas when possible.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- One year of experience working in a warehouse preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic math, reading and writing skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to communicate at all levels of organization and with employees of other companies, and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to operate lift equipment, reach trucks, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds or more waist high on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Warehouse and shipping dock environment, working in all weather conditions.
- Overtime, weekends, and participation in annual physical inventory required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts