Daily Route Driver - SACRAMENTO, CA
- - Sacramento, CA
- Full Time
- Medical, dental, life, AD & D, disability and 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Sacramento Division by providing excellent customer service in the areas of product fulfillment and delivery of customer orders. This is a Non-CDL driving position at a competetive rate.
- Plan daily delivery route.
- Locate stock in warehouse and load onto company van while reviewing orders for accuracy.
- Drive to customer locations using company van; unload stock at customer location, put stock in appropriate location.
- Solve order problems for customers when necessary including, but not limited to COD's, shortages, and misfiled orders.
- Communicate customer information (problems, changes in order size, and other distributor positions with customers) to management.
- Follow proper safety procedures and perform all job duties in a safe manner.
- Deliver product to customers accurately, safely and on time.
- Assist warehouse staff from other areas when possible.
- Participate in annual physical inventory process.
- Perform other functions as necessary.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Strong customer service orientation; good public relations skills.
- Ability to read and follow a road map.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Ability to meet company and regulatory driving record requirements.
- Ability to move stock using a hand truck or pallet jack.
- Non-CDL position.
- Excellent driving record and valid medical card required
- Warehouse, customer location and motor vehicle environment;
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds or more waist high on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Subject to extremes in weather and traffic conditions.
- Overtime, occasional weekends and participation in annual physical inventory required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts