Administrative & Accounting Assistant
- - Kent, WA
- Full Time
- Medical / Dental / Life / Disability / Matching 401(k)
Ensure accuracy and effectiveness throughout the corporate office providing administrative support as outlined and supporting the corporate staff as required. Administrative writing skills, reporting skills, supply management, scheduling, Microsoft Office skills, organization, time management, presentation skills, equipment maintenance, travel logistics, verbal communication. Assist the Cash Application & Credit department.
• Provide administrative support to executives, directors and other corporate staff including Sales, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance and IT in a variety of capacities.
• Manage travel arrangements, telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling, event & meeting planning, report generation, clerical and technological support for managerial meetings.
• Marketing support where required including, material distribution, print projects, web support, content management, etc...
• Provide Admin support to accounting and credit.
• Create a professional, warm and responsive first impression on the phone, in-person, and via the internet for visitors to the WCP Administrative Offices.
• Corporate office management including reception, cleanliness of the office and lunch room.
• Acts as liaison with other departments
• Support Division Managers as required
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Five years of administrative or related experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Windows and current versions of Microsoft Office.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
• Customer service oriented, with the ability to work well under strict deadlines
• Detailed, well organized with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects
• Approachable, flexible adaptable to change
• Professional office environment
• Necessity to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Regularly lift up to 25lbs; Ability to bend and stoop as necessary for filing///
• Frequent use of basic office equipment (i.e. computer, stapler, 3-hole punch, paper cutter, etc.).
• Participation in annual physical inventory required.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts