CDL Class A Delivery Driver - MEDFORD, OR
- - Medford, OR
- Full Time
- Medical, dental, life, AD & D, disability and 401(k)
Contribute to the operational effectiveness of the Medford Division by providing excellent customer service in the areas of product fulfillment and delivery of customer orders.
• Plan delivery route.
• Locate stock in warehouse and load onto truck while reviewing orders for accuracy.
• Drive to customer locations; unload stock at customer location, put stock in appropriate location.
• Solve order problems for customers when necessary including, but not limited to COD's, shortages, and misfiled orders.
• Communicate customer information (problems, changes in order size, and other distributor positions with customers) to management.
• Follow proper safety procedures and perform all job duties in a safe manner.
• Deliver product to customers accurately, safely and on time.
• Assist warehouse staff from other areas when possible.
• Participate in annual physical inventory process.
• Perform other duties as requested.
• CDL Class A required.
• Excellent driving record and valid medical card required.
• One year work experience driving a truck or tractor trailer and one year work experience in a warehouse preferred.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Ability to be adaptable to change such as routes or schedules.
• Strong customer service orientation; good public relations skills.
• Ability to read and follow a road map.
• Ability to work without direct supervision.
• Ability to meet company and regulatory driving record requirements.
• Ability to move stock using a hand truck or pallet jack.
• Warehouse, customer location and truck cab environment;
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds or more waist high on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis.
• Subject to extremes in weather and traffic conditions.
• Overtime, occasional weekends and participation in annual physical inventory required.